Monday, September 30, 2013

The short long run.

Just came in from my last long run before Chicago - 12 miles. It wasn't easy but I ran most of it at 11:15 miles/min which should bring us in in under 5 hours. No Scott Jurek moments. When I came in John asked how far I ran. When I told him I ran 12 miles, he looked at me. "I thought you were going to cut back this week". It made me realize how far we had come, when 12 miles feels like just another thing to do at the weekend, you are ready for a marathon, Just a few short runs left. I can't wait for Chicago and crossing that finish line with Emer and Beth, but I am really, really really looking forward to doing something else besides running. A swim in Walden Pond this weekend reminder of how much I like to swim. Thanks to Isabelle, who came up with the idea, I now have a new goal and one I think is very achievable. To swim around Walden Pond. I wont have to deal with the dark abyss in the center, just have to build up to 11/2 miles.

3 comments:

  1. Judi Bola Online adalah permainan yang dapat memberi dampak atau akibat terhadap para pemainnya. Baik atau Buruknya akibat yang di terima oleh sang pecandu bukanlah hal yang ditakutkan. Melainkan sudah menjadi sebuah (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dapatkan Promo-promo Spesial Setiap Bulannya di Donaco Poker
    Nikmati Kemudahan Deposit Donaco Poker dengan PULSA dan OVOpay yang kami sediakan..
    Nikmati juga banyak Bonus Lainnya Yang Kami Sediakan..

    Dapatkan Deposit dengan rate potongan terendah untuk Telkomsel, AXIS dan XL..

    DEPOSIT VIA TELKOMSEL

    DEPOSIT VIA XL

    DEPOSIT VIA AXIS

    Dapatkan
    - Bonus Deposit 15% New Member Weekend.
    - Bonus Deposit 10% Next Deposit Weekend.
    - BONUS DEPOSIT HARIAN 5%
    - BONUS ROLLINGAN MINGGUAN 0.5%
    - BONUS KEJUTAN LAINNYA

    Hubungi Kami Secepatnya Di :
    WHATSAPP : +6281333555662

    ReplyDelete